Today, many people are opting to start their own cleaning business instead of working the more traditional 9 to 5 job. One option in running your own company is to open a franchised cleaning business.
In many ways, this can provide you with the best of both worlds, as you essentially have your own business, yet you are still provided with the support and training of a large and stable company.
How Much Does A Cleaning Franchise Make?
If you love to start a cleaning business but are overwhelmed by the many details, it may be time to consider buying a franchise. There are many success stories when it comes to cleaning franchises. These established businesses offer people the opportunity to become partners.
While work conditions and job satisfaction are priorities, profit potential stands at the very peak of considerations.
So, how much do cleaning franchise owners make? The earning potential is quite impressive. As a cleaning franchise owner, you are likely to earn between $50,000 to $150,000 a year.
Potential earnings will also depend on the franchise you choose.
There are lots of top-rated cleaning franchises you can partner with. Some of these include Vanguard Cleaning Systems, ServiceMaster, Jani-Pro, Chem-Dry Carpet Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning, and Merry Maids, among others.
Top Cleaning Business Franchises to Consider
Although there are many different cleaning franchises in the marketplace today, there are a few companies that should be considered ahead of the others. These companies include:
Coverall Cleaning Concepts
– Coverall has a network of over 9,000 franchise owners. With this many happy franchisees, they must be doing something right. The company has a mission to be recognized as the world’s leading brand in the commercial cleaning niche, primarily via its high quality and innovative solutions.
The firm provides in-depth training to its franchisees so that each one understands the quality that goes into their services.
ABM Janitorial Services
– ABM Janitorial Services has been in the business of facility solutions for more than 100 years, giving this company a very strong and solid background. It has locations in the United States, as well as in more than 20 different international locations.
The company is well known for its building maintenance, as well as its cost-efficiency. ABM provides services on a local, regional, and national basis.
Jani King Cleaning
– Jani King Cleaning is yet another one of the large and well-known names in the commercial cleaning businesses.
The company provides its services to a very diversified mix of clients, including general office buildings, manufacturing companies, retail locations, resorts, hotels, banks, healthcare facilities, event locations, stadiums, educational venues, government offices, and restaurants.
Therefore, anyone who is interested in opening a Jani King franchise will be able to pick and choose from a wide variety of venues to target.
While many people may think that owning a franchise takes a great deal of capital, the truth is that you don’t need to have a lot of money upfront to get started.
Oftentimes, these franchise companies will work with a potential franchisee in terms of working out financing and other details so that they can get their businesses up and running as quickly and easily as possible.
Related Cleaning Guides:
- Jani-King Cleaning Prices [Service Fee Estimates]
- Cleaning Business Profit Margin and Income Potential
- How To Start A Commercial Cleaning Business From Scratch
- 10 Commercial Cleaning Innovations and Technology